PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICES FOR LILIUM INCLUDE FLIGHTS AND CAR HIRE. “Voted number 36 in The Top 100 Places to Stay in the World” The Times 2016. A charming, two bedroom house, Lilium is the last in a row of three adjoining houses with fine views across the village and countryside to the sea. Comfortable and stylish with an open-plan living area, Lilium has a plunge pool on its upper terrace with private courtyard below. The house opens up into the middle of the village with its beautiful wisteria-covered arches and gardens leading down to the Estate’s shared pool, spa and restaurant. The acclaimed Rou Estate in North East Corfu is a unique heritage site. Built over 200 years ago the village, consisting of 16 houses plus outbuildings, was abandoned before being brought back to life by Dominic and Claire Skinner in 2005. Exquisite and individually rendered Corfiot houses with contemporary finishes make this hill-side sanctuary, with panoramic views of the Ionian Sea and the distant Albanian mountains, the perfect place for those looking to escape and relax. “The views, service and seclusion make [The Rou Estate] Corfu’s top retreat” Telegraph 2016 EOT 0829K91000445701
- Two bedrooms
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Small intimate house
- Courtyard garden
- Private plunge pool 2.1m x 2.1m
- Large shared infinity pool 14m x 9m
- The Granary spa
- The Garden Terrace restaurant
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- The Rou Estate is reached via an unmade country lane
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Ground Floor: Open-plan living/dining/kitchen with TV (limited Satellite channels), DVD/CD player; kitchen includes hob/oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine.
- Lower Ground Floor: Double bedroom opening out onto a private terrace with en-suite bathroom and shower without a connecting door; twin bedroom; shower room; bedroom windows open out onto wisteria covered arches of the central walkway.
- Taverna (Porta) 5min drive
- Supermarket (Sinies) 10min drive
- Beach and tavernas (Agni/Avlaki) 15min drive
- Agios Stefanos 20min drive
- Kassiopi 20min drive
- Corfu town and airport 1hr drive