Koukouvaya is the stunning new home of Dominic and Claire Skinner, designer and interior designer of the famous Rou Estate in Corfu. This exquisite house is positioned on the North West coast of Paxos with far reaching sea views and unbeatable sunsets and is surrounded by pine, olive and cypress trees which give the house a wonderful feeling of privacy in a setting that is hard to match. Sleeping up to 10 guests in five bedrooms (which will increase to 14 guests in 7 bedrooms for 2019), the house is laid out over three levels with each bedroom having an en suite bathroom and direct access to a terrace. The bright, airy living spaces are finished with lush Mexican-inspired fabrics in dark olive and coral tones and, like all of our houses, the interiors are beautifully considered to create a harmonious, luxurious and wonderfully elegant whole. The house is topped by a tower with both a Jacuzzi and yoga platform so guests can relax, stretch, enjoy sun-downers or just watch the world go by from this gorgeous eyrie. Steps wind down from the main body of the house onto the lower terrace, home to the big infinity pool with plenty of space around it for both swimmers and sunbathers. The views out over the sea are equally striking from this level and the charming Olive Circle may well become your favourite space for taking in all that lies before you. Beyond the house, a second yoga platform is going to be built among the trees with wonderful views across the bay. If your holiday is about less strenuous forms of enjoyment, the kafenion in Magazia, your local village, has been voted one of the top 5 in Greece. It is an unique and delightful place for a drink and some local delicacies and definitely worth a trip.
- Sleeps up to 10 people (14 people in 2019)
- 5 double bedrooms (7 bedrooms in 2019)
- 5 en suite bathrooms
- Large infinity pool (11m x 5m)
- Beautifully designed interiors
- Expansive terraces
- Tower terrace with jacuzzi & yoga platform
- Stunning west facing views
- Local concierge available 24/7 and for emergency
- Chef included during June to mid September
- Maid service 6 days a week
- Linen change twice a week
- Gardener and pool man
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and living room
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- WiFi, satellite TV with Freeview, DVD player, CD Player, iPod docking station.
- In-villa spa treatments available on request (payable locally)
- Ground Floor: Open plan living room with kitchen and dining area opening to vast terraces with stunning views; double bedroom opening to private sun terrace with shower room en suite with double basins; twin bedroom (can be double) opening to terrace with shower room en suite.
- Garden Floor: Master suite double bedroom with shower room en suite: beautifully secluded sun terrace set in rocks with link to the pool terrac
- Tower Bedrooms: Master suite in the central tower opening on to private sun terrace with en suite shower room with double basins, dressing room with large balcony with stunning sea views and access to the roof terrace; second double bedroom in the entrance tower with en suite bathroom.
- North West Paxos
- Minutes from Magazia
- Erimitis beach is a 7 minute drive
- Loggos is an 8 minute drive
- Gaios is a 12 minute drive