One of the most sought after villas in Paxos and nominated 14th best villa in the Mediterranean by the Sunday Times Villa Guide 2016, Kipos House sits above a breathtakingly pretty bay lined with pine, cypress and olive trees. With private access to Kipos Beach and a mooring point in the bay for visiting yachts, Kipos offers beauty, comfort and elegance in a secluded and private setting. Sleeping up to 12 adults plus 2 further children, the villa is fronted by a series of expansive covered verandas encompassing areas for lounging, dining and more lounging, all of which have views over the pool to Kipos Bay and beyond. The lower terraces curve around the large infinity pool with lemon trees adding citrus scents to your days. The house is filled with beautiful bespoke pieces and comfortable furniture covered in elegant fabrics in cool, soft colours creating an atmosphere of relaxation and space. White walls, which create the perfect backdrop for the villa’s collection of mirrors and pictures, add to the overall sense of light and the blurring of inside and outside is enhanced by the large sliding glass doors. Attention to detail is paramount and every room is individually designed to ensure that guests will be happy whichever part of the house they may find themselves in. Bathrooms are immaculate and a mixture of cool stone and wooden floors in the bedrooms complete the carefully designed interiors. EOT 0829K10000520301
- 6 bedrooms
- Sleeps 12 adults plus 2 children
- Large curved infinity pool
- Private beach access
- Expansive terraces with gorgeous views
- Stunning bespoke interiors
- Stone barbecue and outdoor shower
- Local concierge
- A chef is included in your rental throughout July & August
- Maid service 6 days per week
- Linen change twice a week
- In villa spa treatments (payable locally)
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Ground floor: Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area; snug with 32” Satellite TV with Freeview, DVD or Blu-Ray player, CD Player, iPod docking station; fully-equipped kitchen with pantry , 2 dishwashers, 2 wine coolers; master bedroom with sitting room, dressing room, en suite bathroom with shower and bath and private sun terrace; outside shaded dining and sitting area.
- First floor: Two suites each with double bedroom, twin bedroom and shared shower.
- Pool level: Large studio space with own entrance, double bed and en suite bathroom with two further single beds. Curved infinity swimming pool with a 270 degree view, Roman steps and built-in seating at both ends of pool, wide curving terraces.
- Kipos beach is 60m away
- Mamari beach is a 5 minute walk
- Loggos is a 5 minute drive
- Lakka is a 10 minute drive
- Gaios is a 15 minute drive